Términos e condiciones
The following terms and conditions govern the use of the services provided on www.filsh.net (hereafter referred to as "Filsh"). Filsh.net is operated by Filsh Innovation Technology GmbH, Drieschweg 9, 53604 Bad Honnef, Germany.
- The use of Filsh is governed by German law with the following modifications and explanations to be considered.
- Filsh offers a technical service on a voluntary basis. Hence, Filsh does not take liability for the service working unimpeded or for permanent availability of the service.
- Filsh must only be used for private purposes. Any commercial use of Filsh is strictly forbidden and will be pursued in a court of law.
- Filsh is only to be used to access content which was posted onto the hosting platform by an authorised third party. The user is obliged to check respective rights concerning the content.
- Accessing pornographic content or such content that infringes any right in any other way is strictly forbidden. In case a third party right is already violated by downloading the content, the user bears complete responsibility for this as he started the processing of the data in question.
- Accessing the systems or services of Filsh in any way other than the intended use is forbidden.
- It is the only purpose of Filsh to create a copy of downloadable online-content for the private use of the user ("fair use"). Any further use of the content transmitted by Filsh, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by Filsh. Filsh does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- The user carries full responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of Filsh. Filsh only provides the technical service. Hence, Filsh does not take liability towards the user or any third party for the permissibility of downloading content through Filsh.
- Our platform contains links to external websites of third parties, the contents of which cannot be influenced by us. Thus, we cannot take responsibility for this content. The responsibility lies with the respective provider or host of the websites in question. All linked websites were checked for violations of rights at the time of establishing the link. There was no suspicion of illegal content at that time. Continuous checking of the linked websites, however, is not reasonable without any concrete evidence of a rights violation. Should we be informed about any rights violation, we will immediately delete such links.
- Should individual provisions of these present terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a substitute provision regulating the intended purpose of the ineffective provision as precisely as possible.
- The legal venue shall, if admissible, be Bonn, Germany.